UKATA & IATP Non Licensed Removal
IATP (1 day duration) or UKATA (1½ days duration) both fully compliant Category ‘B’ training.
from £95.00 + vat pp (This price for multiple bookings only)
Carried out in-house or at our North East and Manchester training centres. For bookings at our training centres, please call us for availability and costs per delegate as we offer discounts for multiple bookings.
The course can also be carried out as an on-site training service. Our onsite training service can accommodate up to 12 delegates per session, please call for a quotation.
This course is becoming an ever-increasing requirement on maintenance contractors due to enforcement by the HSE on those who may disturb asbestos containing materials. If your work is likely to disturb, handle, remove or drill into non-licensed ACMs (defined as low risk) then you must by law undergo an un-licensed works with asbestos training course to comply with the HSE legal requirements.
*delegates must satisfy our entry requirements. IATP certification will only require a 1 day course.
This course covers:
- A brief history of the uses of asbestos
- Properties and risks of asbestos types
- The effects of asbestos on workers health
- The types uses and risks of ACMs in buildings and plant
- Procedures to deal with accidental exposure to asbestos
- How to avoid the risks of ACMs in buildings
- The Employers and Employees legal responsibilities.
- Coverage of HSG 210 and the implications for non-licensed works.
- EM guidance sheets 4-10
- Bespoke coverage of relevant task guidance sheets where applicable
- Delegate assessment